Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERFED
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERFED exist?
Definitions of OVERFED in dictionaries:
- adj - too well nourished
- v - to feed too much
There are 7 letters in OVERFED: D E E F O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERFED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERFED plus a wildcard: OVERFED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERFED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERFED
- overfed cat [PIC]
- overfed Camps and schools for overweight children now thrive. (Justin ...
- deviantART More Like fat man by rjtraves
- overfed Fat Squirrel. Royalty Free Stock Image - Image 19814616
- TGA - The 3rd Dimension - BreedBay
- overfed Stacky by alex-daz on deviantART
- overfed Black Holes Shut Down Galactic Star-Making - Images - redOrbit
- FAQs on Using Salts for Betta DiseasesHealth
- Doggy Doggie Dog Beautiful Alaskan Malamute August 2008
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.