Scrabble word: MULTIPLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULTIPLY exist?
Definitions of MULTIPLY in dictionaries:
- verb - combine by multiplication
- verb - combine or increase by multiplication
- verb - have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- verb - have offspring or produce more individuals of a given animal or plant
- adv - in several ways
- To increase the amount, number, or degree of.
- To perform multiplication on.
- To grow in amount, number, or degree.
- To breed or propagate.
- To perform multiplication.
- In many or multiple ways.
- verb - to increase in number
There are 8 letters in MULTIPLY: I L L M P T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MULTIPLY plus a wildcard: MULTIPLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULTIPLY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MULTIPLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.