Scrabble word: MOUNTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOUNTING exist?
Definitions of MOUNTING in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- noun - framework used for support or display
- verb - attach to a support
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - fix onto a backing, setting, or support
- verb - put up or launch
- verb - get up on the back of
- verb - go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- verb - prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance
- verb - copulate with
- Something that serves as a support, setting, or backing: a mounting for a gem.
- noun - something that provides a backing or appropriate setting for something else
There are 8 letters in MOUNTING: G I M N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUNTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOUNTING plus a wildcard: MOUNTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOUNTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOUNTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.