Scrabble word: MATTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATTING exist?
Definitions of MATTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a covering of coarse fabric (usually of straw or hemp)
- noun - mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- Material formed into or considered as a mat: The forest floor had a thick matting of pine needles.
- A coarsely woven fabric used for covering floors and similar purposes.
- The activity of making mats.
- A dull surface or finish.
- The process of dulling a surface, as of metal.
- noun - a woven fabric used as a floor covering
There are 7 letters in MATTING: A G I M N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATTING plus a wildcard: MATTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.