Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARANTAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARANTAS exist?
Definitions of MARANTAS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous herbs of the genus Maranta having tuberous starchy roots and large sheathing leaves
- n - a tropical plant
There are 8 letters in MARANTAS: A A A M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARANTAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARANTAS plus a wildcard: MARANTAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARANTAS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARANTAS
- Maranta leuconeura v. kerchoveana in bloom
- ... marantas - nativas do Brasil - do um toque requintado ao paisagismo
- ... da varanda o espaco tem palmeiras rafia com marantas na base ha ainda
- Rabbits Foot ( Maranta leuconera var. kerchoveana )
- Decore a casa com plantas e deixe o lar mais belo e confortvel
- Skaist bet kaprz maranta mammamuntetiem.lv
- Forraes Herbceas Paisagistas Plantas de meia-sombra
- Send Heliconias Tropical Exotic flowers online - Birds of paradise ...
- marantas peperonias e muitas samambaias produzem folhas que brotam ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.