Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARANTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARANTA exist?
Definitions of MARANTA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous herbs of the genus Maranta having tuberous starchy roots and large sheathing leaves
- Any of several tropical American plants of the genus Maranta, including the arrowroot, having thin, ovate, usually spotted leaves and irregular flowers.
- An edible starch made from these plants.
- n - a tropical plant
There are 7 letters in MARANTA: A A A M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARANTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARANTA plus a wildcard: MARANTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARANTA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARANTA
- Filemaranta leuconeura1.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filemaranta 1.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... most favorite indoor plant I even adopted is maranta genus of about
- maranta leuconeura Mary Sue Ittner
- maranta leuconeura - Prayer Plant - marantaceae
- Filemaranta leuconeura.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- maranta leuconeura v. kerchoveana in bloom
- maranta leuconeura erythroneuro - Red-Veined Prayer Plant ...
- Baltagysl maranta - maranta leuconeura
- maranta - maranta Roliny doniczkowe
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.