Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMARANTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMARANTH exist?
Definitions of AMARANTH in dictionaries:
- noun - seed of amaranth plants used as a native cereal in Central and South America
- noun - any of various plants of the genus Amaranthus having dense plumes of green or red flowers
- Any of various annuals of the genus Amaranthus having dense green or reddish clusters of tiny flowers and including several weeds, ornamentals, and food plants.
- An imaginary flower that never fades.
- A deep reddish purple to dark or grayish, purplish red.
- A dark red to purple azo dye.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 8 letters in AMARANTH: A A A H M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMARANTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMARANTH plus a wildcard: AMARANTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMARANTH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMARANTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.