Scrabble word: LATERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATERAL exist?
Definitions of LATERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a pass to a receiver upfield from the passer
- adj - situated at or extending to the side
- adj - lying away from the median and sagittal plane of a body
- Of, relating to, or situated at or on the side.
- Of or constituting a change within an organization or a hierarchy to a position at a similar level, as in salary or responsibility, to the one being left: made a lateral move within the company.
- Of, relating to, or being a sound produced by breath passing along one or both sides of the tongue.
- A lateral part, projection, passage, or appendage.
- A lateral pass.
- A lateral sound, such as (l).
- verb - to execute a type of pass in football
There are 7 letters in LATERAL: A A E L L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATERAL plus a wildcard: LATERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATERAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATERAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.