Scrabble word: LATERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATERAL exist?
Definitions of LATERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a pass to a receiver upfield from the passer
- adj - situated at or extending to the side
- adj - lying away from the median and sagittal plane of a body
- Of, relating to, or situated at or on the side.
- Of or constituting a change within an organization or a hierarchy to a position at a similar level, as in salary or responsibility, to the one being left: made a lateral move within the company.
- Of, relating to, or being a sound produced by breath passing along one or both sides of the tongue.
- A lateral part, projection, passage, or appendage.
- A lateral pass.
- A lateral sound, such as (l).
- verb - to execute a type of pass in football