Scrabble word: HARMONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARMONY exist?
Definitions of HARMONY in dictionaries:
- noun - compatibility in opinion and action
- noun - the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords
- noun - a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds)
- noun - agreement of opinions
- noun - an agreeable sound property
- Agreement in feeling or opinion; accord: live in harmony.
- The study of the structure, progression, and relation of chords.
- Simultaneous combination of notes in a chord.
- The structure of a work or passage as considered from the point of view of its chordal characteristics and relationships.
- A combination of sounds considered pleasing to the ear.
- A collation of parallel passages, especially from the Gospels, with a commentary demonstrating their consonance and explaining their discrepancies.