Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORGIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGIVE exist?
Definitions of FORGIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - stop blaming or grant forgiveness
- verb - absolve from payment
- To excuse for a fault or an offense; pardon.
- To renounce anger or resentment against.
- To accord forgiveness.
- v - to release from liability for an offense
There are 7 letters in FORGIVE: E F G I O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGIVE plus a wildcard: FORGIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGIVE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORGIVE
- forgive me for my sins Religious Tattoo
- forgive. I Am forgiven. - 2.00 Conscious Ink Temporary Tattoos ...
- forgive and Forget but Dont be Foolish The P3 Power Boost
- forgive and Forget The Marriage Files
- This picture was submitted by Gurinder Jeet.
- July 4-forgiveness an act of self love by Richard Haney
- forgive ME LORD (prayer of a contrite heart) Words Rhymes and Rhythm
- please forgive me I love you I regret romantic excuses
- Please forgive Me by GeekInDisguise on deviantART
- My Not So Vacant Shelf Review forgive My Finns by Tera Lynn Childs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.