Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORBORNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORBORNE exist?
Definitions of FORBORNE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person from whom you are descended
- v - to refrain from
There are 8 letters in FORBORNE: B E F N O O R R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORBORNE plus a wildcard: FORBORNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORBORNE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORBORNE
- Principal Residential Mortgage
- by Thomas Fideler (from WaypointsAndWords)
- This chart on two axes depicts the distribution of data and private ...
- Sir James Stirling Bart. Lord Provost of Edinburgh
- Pacific Standard The Past Is Never Dead. Its Not Even Past
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.