Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPIATE exist?
Definitions of EXPIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make amends for
- To make amends or reparation for; atone: expiate one’s sins by acts of penance.
- v - to atone for
There are 7 letters in EXPIATE: A E E I P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPIATE plus a wildcard: EXPIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPIATE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPIATE
- expiate Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- expiate Dictionary definition of expiate Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- expiate Dictionary definition of expiate Encyclopedia.com ...
- expiate cover art
- ( ...
- Science Musings by Chet Raymo
- Halq or Taqsir cut the hair by either shortening (taqsir) or ...
- expiate - definition of expiate by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- Newman House Catholic Campus Ministry - Catholic PrayersThe Sign of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.