Scrabble word: ERECTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERECTILE exist?
Definitions of ERECTILE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being raised to an upright position
- adj - filled with vascular sinuses and capable of becoming distended and rigid as the result of being filled with blood
- Capable of being raised to an upright position.
- Of or relating to tissue that is capable of filling with blood and becoming rigid.
- adj - capable of being raised upright
There are 8 letters in ERECTILE: C E E E I L R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERECTILE plus a wildcard: ERECTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERECTILE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERECTILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.