Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELICITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELICITED exist?
Definitions of ELICITED in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - derive by reason
- adj - called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation
- adj - to draw forth or bring out [v EDUCED, EDUCING, EDUCES] : EDUCIBLE
There are 8 letters in ELICITED: C D E E I I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELICITED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELICITED plus a wildcard: ELICITED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELICITED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELICITED
- Pain-elicited Dog Aggression Dog Supplies
- Dogs & Frogs Extinction elicited Aggression
- Center for Advancement of Informal Science Education (CAISE ...
- Restaurant Offers Lion Burgers. Theyre Grrrrross TreeHugger
- elicited Pain by Martyna-Chan on deviantART
- The Impingement Sign Is elicited By Forced Forward Elevation of the ...