Scrabble word: ELEGANCE
Is ELEGANCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ELEGANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a refined quality of gracefulness and good taste
- noun - a quality of neatness and ingenious simplicity in the solution of a problem (especially in science or mathematics)
- Refinement, grace, and beauty in movement, appearance, or manners.
- Tasteful opulence in form, decoration, or presentation.
- Restraint and grace of style.
- Scientific exactness and precision.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “refined and tasteful beauty of manner, form, or style”: a woman of unstudied elegance; walks with unconscious grace; comported herself with dignity and polish; tact and urbanity, the marks of a true diplomat.
- noun - tasteful opulence
There are 8 letters in ELEGANCE: A C E E E G L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEGANCE
Click to search all anagrams of ELEGANCE plus a wildcard: ELEGANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELEGANCE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELEGANCE
Lookup in Wiki for ELEGANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.