Scrabble word: BANDAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANDAGE exist?
Definitions of BANDAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - dress by covering or binding
- A strip of material such as gauze used to protect, immobilize, compress, or support a wound or injured body part.
- verb - to cover a wound with a strip of cloth
There are 7 letters in BANDAGE: A A B D E G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANDAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANDAGE plus a wildcard: BANDAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANDAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANDAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.