Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUTONOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTONOMY exist?
Definitions of AUTONOMY in dictionaries:
- noun - immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence
- noun - personal independence
- The condition or quality of being autonomous; independence.
- Self-government or the right of selfgovernment; self-determination.
- Self-government with respect to local or internal affairs: granted autonomy to a national minority.
- A self-governing state, community, or group.
- noun - the state of being self-governing
There are 8 letters in AUTONOMY: A M N O O T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTONOMY plus a wildcard: AUTONOMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTONOMY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTONOMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.