Is TRIUMPH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIUMPH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a successful ending of a struggle or contest
- noun - the exultation of victory
- verb - prove superior
- verb - be ecstatic with joy
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - to express great joy
- To be victorious or successful; win.
- To rejoice over a success or victory; exult.
- To receive honors upon return from a victory in ancient Rome.
- The fact of being victorious; victory or conquest.
- A noteworthy or spectacular success.
- Exultation or rejoicing over victory or success.
- A public celebration in ancient Rome to welcome a returning victorious commander and his army.
- A public celebration or spectacular pageant.
- verb - to be victorious
There are 7 letters in TRIUMPH: H I M P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIUMPH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIUMPH, to go: TRIUMPH?
Rearrange the letters in TRIUMPH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRIUMPH
5 letters out of TRIUMPH
4 letters out of TRIUMPH
3 letters out of TRIUMPH
2 letters out of TRIUMPH
Contextual use of TRIUMPH
What's nearby TRIUMPH
Lookup in Wiki for TRIUMPH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIUMPH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIUMPH"