Is THUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- noun - a heavy blow with the hand
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - make a dull sound
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- A blow with a blunt object.
- The muffled sound produced by or as if by a blow with a blunt object; a thud.
- To beat with or as if with a blunt object so as to produce a muffled sound or thud.
- To beat soundly or thoroughly; drub.
- To hit or fall in such a way as to produce a thump; pound.
- To walk with heavy steps; stump.
- To throb audibly.
- verb - to strike so as to make a dull, heavy sound
There are 5 letters in THUMP: H M P T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of THUMP, to go: THUMP?
Rearrange the letters in THUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THUMP
What's nearby THUMP
Lookup in Wiki for THUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THUMP"