Is STIGMATA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIGMATA in various dictionaries:
- noun - marks resembling the wounds on the crucified body of Christ
- noun - the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod
- noun - a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease
- adj - a mark of disgrace [n -MAS or -MATA] : STIGMAL
There are 8 letters in STIGMATA: A A G I M S T T
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIGMATA, to go: STIGMATA?
Rearrange the letters in STIGMATA and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STIGMATA
7 letters out of STIGMATA
6 letters out of STIGMATA
5 letters out of STIGMATA
4 letters out of STIGMATA
3 letters out of STIGMATA
2 letters out of STIGMATA
Contextual use of STIGMATA
What's nearby STIGMATA
Lookup in Wiki for STIGMATA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIGMATA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIGMATA"