Is STIGMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIGMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod
- noun - a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease
- A mark or token of infamy, disgrace, or reproach: “Party affiliation has never been more casual... The stigmata of decay are everywhere” (Arthur M.
- A small mark; a scar or birthmark.
- A mark or spot on the skin that bleeds as a symptom of hysteria.
- A mark or characteristic indicative of a history of a disease or abnormality.
- A small mark, spot, or pore, such as the respiratory spiracle of an insect or an eyespot in certain algae.
- The receptive apex of the pistil of a flower, on which pollen is deposited at pollination.
- A mark burned into the skin of a criminal or slave; a brand.
- adj - a mark of disgrace [n -MAS or -MATA] : STIGMAL
There are 6 letters in STIGMA: A G I M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIGMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIGMA, to go: STIGMA?
Rearrange the letters in STIGMA and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STIGMA
5 letters out of STIGMA
4 letters out of STIGMA
3 letters out of STIGMA
2 letters out of STIGMA
Contextual use of STIGMA
What's nearby STIGMA
Lookup in Wiki for STIGMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIGMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIGMA"