Is NORTHERN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NORTHERN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dialect of Middle English that developed into Scottish Lallans
- adj - in or characteristic of a region of the United States north of (approximately) the Mason-Dixon line
- adj - situated in or oriented toward the north
- adj - coming from the north
- adj - situated in or coming from regions of the north
- Situated in, toward, or facing the north.
- Coming from the north: northern breezes.
- Native to or growing in the north.
- Often Northern.
- Being north of the equator.
- noun - a person living in the north
There are 8 letters in NORTHERN: E H N N O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NORTHERN
To search all scrabble anagrams of NORTHERN, to go: NORTHERN?
Rearrange the letters in NORTHERN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NORTHERN
7 letters out of NORTHERN
6 letters out of NORTHERN
5 letters out of NORTHERN
4 letters out of NORTHERN
3 letters out of NORTHERN
2 letters out of NORTHERN
Contextual use of NORTHERN
What's nearby NORTHERN
Lookup in Wiki for NORTHERN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NORTHERN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NORTHERN"