Is NEOPHYTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEOPHYTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant that is found in an area where it had not been recorded previously
- noun - any new participant in some activity
- noun - a new convert being taught the principles of Christianity by a catechist
- A recent convert to a belief; a proselyte.
- A beginner or novice: a neophyte at politics.
- A newly ordained priest.
- A novice of a religious order or congregation.
- noun - a person new to any field or activity
There are 8 letters in NEOPHYTE: E E H N O P T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEOPHYTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEOPHYTE, to go: NEOPHYTE?
Rearrange the letters in NEOPHYTE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NEOPHYTE
7 letters out of NEOPHYTE
6 letters out of NEOPHYTE
5 letters out of NEOPHYTE
4 letters out of NEOPHYTE
3 letters out of NEOPHYTE
2 letters out of NEOPHYTE
Contextual use of NEOPHYTE
What's nearby NEOPHYTE
Lookup in Wiki for NEOPHYTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEOPHYTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEOPHYTE"