Is PHONY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHONY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
- adj - fraudulent
- Not genuine or real; counterfeit: a phony credit card.
- False; spurious: a phony name.
- Not honest or truthful; deceptive: a phony excuse.
- Insincere or hypocritical.
- Giving a false impression of truth or authenticity; specious.
- Something not genuine; a fake.
- One who is insincere or pretentious.
- An impostor; a hypocrite.
- adj - not genuine or real
- verb - to alter so as to make appear genuine
There are 5 letters in PHONY: H N O P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHONY, to go: PHONY?
Rearrange the letters in PHONY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PHONY
What's nearby PHONY
Lookup in Wiki for PHONY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHONY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHONY"