Is PONY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PONY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a range horse of the western United States
- noun - an informal term for a racehorse
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- noun - any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
- Any of several types or breeds of horses that are small in size when full grown, such as the Shetland pony.
- A racehorse.
- A polo horse.
- Something small for its kind, especially a small glass for beer or liqueur.
- A word-for-word translation of a foreign language text, especially one used secretly by students as an aid in studying or test-taking.
- The sum of 25 pounds.
- verb - to prepare lessons with the aid of a literal translation
There are 4 letters in PONY: N O P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PONY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PONY, to go: PONY?
Rearrange the letters in PONY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PONY
What's nearby PONY
Lookup in Wiki for PONY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PONY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PONY"