Is INVENTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVENTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the creation of something in the mind
- noun - a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- noun - the act of inventing
- The act or process of inventing: used a technique of her own invention.
- A new device, method, or process developed from study and experimentation: the phonograph, an invention attributed to Thomas Edison.
- A mental fabrication, especially a falsehood.
- Skill in inventing; inventiveness: “the invention and sweep of the staging” (John Simon).
- A short composition developing a single theme contrapuntally.
- A discovery; a finding.
There are 9 letters in INVENTION: E I I N N N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVENTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVENTION, to go: INVENTION?
Rearrange the letters in INVENTION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INVENTION
6 letters out of INVENTION
5 letters out of INVENTION
4 letters out of INVENTION
3 letters out of INVENTION
2 letters out of INVENTION
Contextual use of INVENTION
What's nearby INVENTION
Lookup in Wiki for INVENTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVENTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVENTION"