Is GONDOLA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GONDOLA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a low flat-bottomed freight car with fixed sides but no roof
- noun - long narrow flat-bottomed boat propelled by sculling
- noun - the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A lightweight narrow barge with ends that curve up into a point and often a small cabin in the middle, propelled with a single oar from the stern and used on the canals of Venice.
- A flat-bottomed riverboat.
- A gondola car.
- A basket, an enclosure, or an instrument sling suspended from and carried aloft by a balloon.
- An enclosed structure suspended from a cable, used for conveying passengers, as to and from a ski slope.
- noun - a long, narrow boat
There are 7 letters in GONDOLA: A D G L N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GONDOLA
To search all scrabble anagrams of GONDOLA, to go: GONDOLA?
Rearrange the letters in GONDOLA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GONDOLA
6 letters out of GONDOLA
5 letters out of GONDOLA
4 letters out of GONDOLA
3 letters out of GONDOLA
2 letters out of GONDOLA
Contextual use of GONDOLA
What's nearby GONDOLA
Lookup in Wiki for GONDOLA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GONDOLA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GONDOLA"