Is GALLERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GALLERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - spectators at a golf or tennis match
- noun - a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- noun - a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- noun - a long usually narrow room used for some specific purpose
- noun - a covered corridor (especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported with arches or columns)
- noun - narrow recessed balcony area along an upper floor on the interior of a building
- noun - a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine
- A roofed promenade, especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported by arches or columns on the outer side.
- A long enclosed passage, such as a hallway or corridor.
- A narrow balcony, usually having a railing or balustrade, along the outside of a building.
- A projecting or recessed passageway along an upper story on the interior or exterior of a large building, especially a church, generally marked by a colonnade or an arcade.
- An upper section, often with a sloping floor, projecting from the rear or side walls of a theater or an auditorium to provide additional seating.
- The seats in such a section, usually cheaper than those on the main floor.
- The cheapest seats in a theater, generally those of the uppermost gallery.
- The audience occupying a gallery or cheap section of a theater.
- A large audience or group of spectators, as at a tennis or golf match.
- The general public, usually considered as exemplifying a lack of discrimination or sophistication: accused the administration of playing to the gallery on the defense issue.
- A building, an institution, or a room for the exhibition of artistic work.
- An establishment that displays and sells works of art.
- A photographer’s studio.
- A collection; an assortment: The trial featured a gallery of famous and flamboyant witnesses.
- An underground tunnel or passageway, as in a cave or one dug for military or mining purposes.
- A passage made by a tunneling insect or animal.
- A platform or balcony at the stern or quarters of some early sailing ships.
- A decorative upright trimming or molding along the edge of a table top, tray, or shelf.
- verb - to provide with a long covered area
There are 7 letters in GALLERY: A E G L L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GALLERY, to go: GALLERY?
Rearrange the letters in GALLERY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GALLERY
6 letters out of GALLERY
5 letters out of GALLERY
4 letters out of GALLERY
3 letters out of GALLERY
2 letters out of GALLERY
Contextual use of GALLERY
What's nearby GALLERY
Lookup in Wiki for GALLERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GALLERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GALLERY"