Is ALLEGORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLEGORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short moral story (often with animal characters)
- noun - a visible symbol representing an abstract idea
- noun - an expressive style that uses fictional characters and events to describe some subject by suggestive resemblances
- A literary, dramatic, or pictorial device in which characters and events stand for abstract ideas, principles, or forces, so that the literal sense has or suggests a parallel, deeper symbolic sense.
- A story, picture, or play in which this device is used.
- A symbolic representation: The blindfolded figure with scales is an allegory of justice.
- noun - a story presenting a moral principle
There are 8 letters in ALLEGORY: A E G L L O R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLEGORY, to go: ALLEGORY?
Rearrange the letters in ALLEGORY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ALLEGORY
7 letters out of ALLEGORY
6 letters out of ALLEGORY
5 letters out of ALLEGORY
4 letters out of ALLEGORY
3 letters out of ALLEGORY
2 letters out of ALLEGORY
Contextual use of ALLEGORY
What's nearby ALLEGORY
Lookup in Wiki for ALLEGORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLEGORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLEGORY"