Is ETCHING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ETCHING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an impression made from an etched plate
- noun - an etched plate made with the use of acid
- noun - making engraved or etched plates and printing designs from them
- verb - make an etching of
- verb - cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- verb - selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- The art of preparing etched plates, especially metal plates, from which designs and pictures are printed.
- A design etched on a plate.
- An impression made from an etched plate.
- noun - an etched design
There are 7 letters in ETCHING: C E G H I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ETCHING
To search all scrabble anagrams of ETCHING, to go: ETCHING?
Rearrange the letters in ETCHING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ETCHING
6 letters out of ETCHING
5 letters out of ETCHING
4 letters out of ETCHING
3 letters out of ETCHING
2 letters out of ETCHING
Contextual use of ETCHING
What's nearby ETCHING
Lookup in Wiki for ETCHING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ETCHING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ETCHING"