Is EQUATOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EQUATOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an imaginary line around the Earth forming the great circle that is equidistant from the north and south poles
- noun - a circle dividing a sphere or other surface into two usually equal and symmetrical parts
- The imaginary great circle around the earth’s surface, equidistant from the poles and perpendicular to the earth’s axis of rotation.
- A similar great circle drawn on the surface of a celestial body at right angles to the axis of rotation.
- The celestial equator.
- A circle that divides a sphere or other surface into congruent parts.
- noun - a great circle of spherical celestial bodies
There are 7 letters in EQUATOR: A E O Q R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUATOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of EQUATOR, to go: EQUATOR?
Rearrange the letters in EQUATOR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EQUATOR
6 letters out of EQUATOR
5 letters out of EQUATOR
4 letters out of EQUATOR
3 letters out of EQUATOR
2 letters out of EQUATOR
Contextual use of EQUATOR
What's nearby EQUATOR
Lookup in Wiki for EQUATOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EQUATOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EQUATOR"