Is DOLMEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOLMEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prehistoric megalithic tomb typically having two large upright stones and a capstone
- noun - a hussar's jacket worn over the shoulders
- noun - a woman's cloak with dolman sleeves
- A prehistoric megalithic structure consisting of two or more upright stones with a capstone, typically forming a chamber.
- adj - a prehistoric monument [n -S] : DOLMENIC
There are 6 letters in DOLMEN: D E L M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLMEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOLMEN, to go: DOLMEN?
Rearrange the letters in DOLMEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DOLMEN
5 letters out of DOLMEN
4 letters out of DOLMEN
3 letters out of DOLMEN
2 letters out of DOLMEN
Contextual use of DOLMEN
What's nearby DOLMEN
Lookup in Wiki for DOLMEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOLMEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOLMEN"