Is CROAKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROAKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of a saltwater fish caught along Atlantic coast of southern U.S.
- noun - any of several fishes that make a croaking noise
- A croaking animal, especially a frog.
- A person who grumbles or habitually predicts evil.
- Any of various fishes, chiefly of the family Sciaenidae, that make croaking or grunting sounds.
- verb - to utter a low, hoarse sound
There are 7 letters in CROAKER: A C E K O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROAKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROAKER, to go: CROAKER?
Rearrange the letters in CROAKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CROAKER
6 letters out of CROAKER
5 letters out of CROAKER
4 letters out of CROAKER
3 letters out of CROAKER
2 letters out of CROAKER
Contextual use of CROAKER
What's nearby CROAKER
Lookup in Wiki for CROAKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROAKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROAKER"