Is ROCKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROCKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an attendant who rocks a child in a cradle
- noun - a performer or composer or fan of rock music
- noun - a teenager or young adult in the 1960s who wore leather jackets and rode motorcycles
- noun - a chair mounted on rockers
- noun - a trough that can be rocked back and forth
- noun - an ice skate with a curved blade
- noun - a curved support that permits the supported object to rock to and fro
- A rocking chair.
- A rocking horse.
- One of the two curved pieces upon which a cradle, rocking chair, or similar device rocks.
- A cradle used for washing or panning ores.
- A small curved blade with a toothed edge used in mezzotint engraving to roughen the surface of the metal plate.
- An ice skate with a curved blade.
- A curved stripe at the bottom part of a chevron worn by noncommissioned officers above the rank of sergeant.
- A rock ’n’ roll song, singer, or musician.
- Out of one’s mind; crazy.
- noun - a rocking chair
There are 6 letters in ROCKER: C E K O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROCKER, to go: ROCKER?
Rearrange the letters in ROCKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROCKER
What's nearby ROCKER
Lookup in Wiki for ROCKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROCKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROCKER"