Is COMMANDO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMANDO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids
- noun - an amphibious military unit trained for raids into enemy territory
- A small fighting force specially trained for making quick, destructive raids against enemy-held areas.
- A member of such a force.
- An organized force of Boer troops in South Africa.
- A raid made by such a force.
- noun - a military unit
There are 8 letters in COMMANDO: A C D M M N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMANDO
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMANDO, to go: COMMANDO?
Rearrange the letters in COMMANDO and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COMMANDO
7 letters out of COMMANDO
6 letters out of COMMANDO
5 letters out of COMMANDO
4 letters out of COMMANDO
3 letters out of COMMANDO
2 letters out of COMMANDO
Contextual use of COMMANDO
What's nearby COMMANDO
Lookup in Wiki for COMMANDO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMANDO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMANDO"