Is COMMAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - a military unit or region under the control of a single officer
- noun - the power or authority to command
- noun - availability for use
- noun - a position of highest authority
- noun - great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
- noun - (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- verb - be in command of
- verb - make someone do something
- verb - demand as one's due
- verb - look down on
- verb - exercise authoritative control or power over
- To direct with authority; give orders to.
- To have control or authority over; rule: a general who commands an army.
- To have at one’s disposal: a person who commands seven languages.
- To deserve and receive as due; exact: The troops’ bravery commanded respect.
- To exercise dominating, authoritative influence over: “He commands any room he enters” (Stephen Schiff).
- To dominate by physical position; overlook: a mountain commanding the valley below.
- To give orders.
- To exercise authority or control as or as if one is a commander.
- The act of commanding.
- An order given with authority.
- A signal that initiates an operation defined by an instruction.
- The authority to command: an admiral in command.
- Possession and exercise of the authority to command: command of the seas.
- Ability to control or use; mastery: command of four languages.
- Dominance by location; extent of view.
- The jurisdiction of a commander.
- A military unit, post, district, or region under the control of one officer.
- A unit of the U.
- Of, relating to, or constituting a command: command headquarters; a command decision.
- These verbs mean to issue an instruction that must be obeyed.
- verb - to direct with authority
There are 7 letters in COMMAND: A C D M M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMAND, to go: COMMAND?
Rearrange the letters in COMMAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMMAND
What's nearby COMMAND
Lookup in Wiki for COMMAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMAND"