Is COMMON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- adj - belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole
- adj - having no special distinction or quality
- adj - common to or shared by two or more parties
- adj - commonly encountered
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- adj - of or associated with the great masses of people
- adj - of low or inferior quality or value
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - to be expected
- Belonging equally to or shared equally by two or more; joint: common interests.
- Of or relating to the community as a whole; public: for the common good.
- Widespread; prevalent.
- Occurring frequently or habitually; usual.
- Most widely known; ordinary: the common housefly.
- Having no special designation, status, or rank: a common sailor.
- Not distinguished by superior or noteworthy characteristics; average: the common spectator.
- Of no special quality; standard: common procedure.
- Of mediocre or inferior quality; second-rate: common cloth.
- Unrefined or coarse in manner; vulgar: behavior that branded him as common.
- Either masculine or feminine in gender.
- Representing one or all of the members of a class; not designating a unique entity.
- The political class composed of commoners.
- The parliamentary representatives of this class.
- Often Commons.
- A tract of land, usually in a centrally located spot, belonging to or used by a community as a whole: a band concert on the village common.
- A building or hall for dining, typically at a university or college.
- Common stock.
- A service used for a particular class of festivals.
- adj - of a kind to be expected in the normal order of events
- noun - something that is ordinary
- noun - a tract of publicly used land
There are 6 letters in COMMON: C M M N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMON
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMON, to go: COMMON?
Rearrange the letters in COMMON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMMON
What's nearby COMMON
Lookup in Wiki for COMMON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMON"