Is DOOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unpleasant or disastrous destiny
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- verb - make certain of the failure or destruction of
- A decision or judgment, especially an official condemnation to a severe penalty.
- Fate, especially a tragic or ruinous one.
- Inevitable destruction or ruin.
- Judgment Day.
- A statute or ordinance, especially one in force in Anglo-Saxon England.
- To condemn to ruination or death.
- To destine to an unhappy end.
- verb - to destine to an unhappy fate
There are 4 letters in DOOM: D M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOOM, to go: DOOM?
Rearrange the letters in DOOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOOM
What's nearby DOOM
Lookup in Wiki for DOOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOOM"