Is MOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- noun - the prevailing psychological state
- noun - verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- A state of mind or emotion.
- A pervading impression of an observer: the somber mood of the painting.
- An incidence of sulking or angry behavior.
- These nouns refer to a temporary state of mind or feeling.
- A set of verb forms or inflections used to indicate the speaker’s attitude toward the factuality or likelihood of the action or condition expressed.
- The arrangement or form of a syllogism.
- noun - a person's emotional state at a particular moment
There are 4 letters in MOOD: D M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOOD, to go: MOOD?
Rearrange the letters in MOOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOOD
What's nearby MOOD
Lookup in Wiki for MOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOOD"