Is COCKTAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COCKTAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short mixed drink
- noun - an appetizer served as a first course at a meal
- Any of various mixed alcoholic drinks consisting usually of brandy, whiskey, vodka, or gin combined with fruit juices or other liquors and often served chilled.
- An appetizer, such as mixed fruit served with some juice or seafood served with a sharp sauce: fruit cocktail; shrimp cocktail.
- Of or relating to cocktails: a cocktail glass; a cocktail party.
- Suitable for wear on semiformal occasions: a cocktail dress.
- verb - to drink alcoholic beverages
There are 8 letters in COCKTAIL: A C C I K L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COCKTAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COCKTAIL, to go: COCKTAIL?
Rearrange the letters in COCKTAIL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COCKTAIL
6 letters out of COCKTAIL
5 letters out of COCKTAIL
4 letters out of COCKTAIL
3 letters out of COCKTAIL
2 letters out of COCKTAIL
Contextual use of COCKTAIL
What's nearby COCKTAIL
Lookup in Wiki for COCKTAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COCKTAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COCKTAIL"