Is CLICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short light metallic sound
- noun - a stop consonant made by the suction of air into the mouth (as in Bantu)
- noun - a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- noun - depression of a button on a computer mouse
- verb - move or strike with a noise
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - click repeatedly or uncontrollably
- verb - cause to make a snapping sound
- verb - produce a click
- verb - make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
- verb - become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
- A brief, sharp, nonresonant sound: the click of a door latch.
- A mechanical device, such as a pawl, that snaps into position.
- An implosive stop found in some African languages and produced by raising the back of the tongue to make contact with the soft palate and simultaneously closing the lips or touching the teeth or alveolar ridge with the tip and sides of the tongue.
- To produce a click or series of clicks.
- To be a great success: The play clicked on Broadway.
- To function well together; hit it off.
- To cause to click, as by striking together: clicked his heels.
- verb - to make a short, sharp sound
There are 5 letters in CLICK: C C I K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLICK, to go: CLICK?
Rearrange the letters in CLICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLICK
What's nearby CLICK
Lookup in Wiki for CLICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLICK"