Is CLOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a timepiece that shows the time of day
- verb - measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- An instrument other than a watch for measuring or indicating time, especially a mechanical or electronic device having a numbered dial and moving hands or a digital display.
- A time clock.
- A source of regularly occurring pulses used to measure the passage of time, as in a computer.
- Any of various devices that indicate measurement, such as a speedometer or a taximeter.
- The downy flower head of a dandelion that has gone to seed.
- To time, as with a stopwatch: clock a runner.
- To record working hours with a time clock: clocks in at 8 A.
- An embroidered or woven decoration on the side of a stocking or sock.
- verb - to time with a stopwatch
There are 5 letters in CLOCK: C C K L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOCK, to go: CLOCK?
Rearrange the letters in CLOCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOCK
What's nearby CLOCK
Lookup in Wiki for CLOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOCK"