Is BLOOMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOOMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flower that blooms in a particular way
- noun - an embarrassing mistake
- A plant that blooms.
- A person who attains full maturity and competence: a late bloomer.
- A blunder.
- A costume formerly worn by women and girls that was composed of loose trousers gathered about the ankles and worn under a short skirt.
- Wide, loose trousers gathered at the knee and formerly worn by women and girls as an athletic costume.
- Girls’ underpants of similar design.
- noun - a blooming plant
There are 7 letters in BLOOMER: B E L M O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOOMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOOMER, to go: BLOOMER?
Rearrange the letters in BLOOMER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BLOOMER
6 letters out of BLOOMER
5 letters out of BLOOMER
4 letters out of BLOOMER
3 letters out of BLOOMER
2 letters out of BLOOMER
Contextual use of BLOOMER
What's nearby BLOOMER
Lookup in Wiki for BLOOMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOOMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOOMER"