Scrabble word: TOWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOWARD exist?
Definitions of TOWARD in dictionaries:
- In the direction of: driving toward home.
- In a position facing: had his back toward me.
- Somewhat before in time: It began to rain toward morning.
- With regard to; in relation to: an optimistic attitude toward the future.
- In furtherance or partial fulfillment of: contributed five dollars toward the bill.
- By way of achieving; with a view to: efforts toward peace.
- Favoring success or a good outcome; propitious.
- Often towards.
- Being quick to understand or learn.
- prep - in the direction of
There are 6 letters in TOWARD: A D O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOWARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOWARD plus a wildcard: TOWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOWARD
Images for TOWARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.