Scrabble word: TOGGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOGGLES exist?
Definitions of TOGGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - any instruction that works first one way and then the other
- noun - a hinged switch that can assume either of two positions
- noun - a fastener consisting of a peg or pin or crosspiece that is inserted into an eye at the end of a rope or a chain or a cable in order to fasten it to something (as another rope or chain or cable)
- verb - provide with a toggle or toggles
- verb - fasten with, or as if with, a toggle
- verb - release by a toggle switch
- verb - to fasten with a type of pin or short rod
There are 7 letters in TOGGLES: E G G L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOGGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOGGLES plus a wildcard: TOGGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOGGLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOGGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.