Scrabble word: THYROID
In which Scrabble dictionary does THYROID exist?
Definitions of THYROID in dictionaries:
- noun - located near the base of the neck
- adj - of or relating to the thyroid gland
- adj - suggestive of a thyroid disorder
- The thyroid gland.
- The thyroid cartilage.
- A dried, powdered preparation of the thyroid gland of certain domestic animals, used in treatment of hypothyroid conditions.
- An artery, a vein, a nerve, or another part associated with the thyroid gland or thyroid cartilage.
- noun - an endocrine gland
There are 7 letters in THYROID: D H I O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THYROID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THYROID plus a wildcard: THYROID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THYROID
Images for THYROID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.