Scrabble word: THYROID
In which Scrabble dictionary does THYROID exist?
Definitions of THYROID in dictionaries:
- noun - located near the base of the neck
- adj - of or relating to the thyroid gland
- adj - suggestive of a thyroid disorder
- The thyroid gland.
- The thyroid cartilage.
- A dried, powdered preparation of the thyroid gland of certain domestic animals, used in treatment of hypothyroid conditions.
- An artery, a vein, a nerve, or another part associated with the thyroid gland or thyroid cartilage.
- noun - an endocrine gland