Scrabble word: STIMULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIMULUS exist?
Definitions of STIMULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any stimulating information or event
- Something causing or regarded as causing a response.
- An agent, an action, or a condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response.
- Something that incites or rouses to action; an incentive: “Works which were in themselves poor have often proved a stimulus to the imagination” (W.
- noun - something that causes a response