Scrabble word: STIMULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIMULUS exist?
Definitions of STIMULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any stimulating information or event
- Something causing or regarded as causing a response.
- An agent, an action, or a condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response.
- Something that incites or rouses to action; an incentive: “Works which were in themselves poor have often proved a stimulus to the imagination” (W.
- noun - something that causes a response
There are 8 letters in STIMULUS: I L M S S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIMULUS plus a wildcard: STIMULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIMULUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIMULUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.