Scrabble word: ROSTRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSTRUM exist?
Definitions of ROSTRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- noun - beaklike projection of the anterior part of the head of certain insects such as e.g. weevils
- A dais, pulpit, or other elevated platform for public speaking.
- The curved, beaklike prow of an ancient Roman ship, especially a war galley.
- The speaker’s platform in an ancient Roman forum, which was decorated with the prows of captured enemy ships.
- A beaklike or snoutlike projection.
- noun - a beaklike process or part