Scrabble word: ROSTRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSTRUM exist?
Definitions of ROSTRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- noun - beaklike projection of the anterior part of the head of certain insects such as e.g. weevils
- A dais, pulpit, or other elevated platform for public speaking.
- The curved, beaklike prow of an ancient Roman ship, especially a war galley.
- The speaker’s platform in an ancient Roman forum, which was decorated with the prows of captured enemy ships.
- A beaklike or snoutlike projection.
- noun - a beaklike process or part
There are 7 letters in ROSTRUM: M O R R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSTRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSTRUM plus a wildcard: ROSTRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSTRUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROSTRUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.