Is ROSTRUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROSTRUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- noun - beaklike projection of the anterior part of the head of certain insects such as e.g. weevils
- A dais, pulpit, or other elevated platform for public speaking.
- The curved, beaklike prow of an ancient Roman ship, especially a war galley.
- The speaker’s platform in an ancient Roman forum, which was decorated with the prows of captured enemy ships.
- A beaklike or snoutlike projection.
- noun - a beaklike process or part
There are 7 letters in ROSTRUM: M O R R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSTRUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROSTRUM, to go: ROSTRUM?
Rearrange the letters in ROSTRUM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROSTRUM
6 letters out of ROSTRUM
5 letters out of ROSTRUM
4 letters out of ROSTRUM
3 letters out of ROSTRUM
2 letters out of ROSTRUM
Contextual use of ROSTRUM
What's nearby ROSTRUM
Lookup in Wiki for ROSTRUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROSTRUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROSTRUM"