Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REBIRTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBIRTH exist?
Definitions of REBIRTH in dictionaries:
- noun - after death the soul begins a new cycle of existence in another human body
- noun - a second or new birth
- noun - the revival of learning and culture
- noun - a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life
- A second or new birth; reincarnation.
- A renaissance; a revival: a rebirth of classicism in architecture.
- noun - a new or second birth
There are 7 letters in REBIRTH: B E H I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBIRTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBIRTH plus a wildcard: REBIRTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBIRTH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBIRTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.