Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REBIRTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBIRTH exist?
Definitions of REBIRTH in dictionaries:
- noun - after death the soul begins a new cycle of existence in another human body
- noun - a second or new birth
- noun - the revival of learning and culture
- noun - a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life
- A second or new birth; reincarnation.
- A renaissance; a revival: a rebirth of classicism in architecture.
- n - a new or second birth
There are 7 letters in REBIRTH: B E H I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBIRTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBIRTH plus a wildcard: REBIRTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBIRTH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBIRTH
- rebirth atheist polyamorous skeptics
- The Wind Whispers - Cinda Berards Poetry rebirth
- rebirth TypeInspire
- Regarding Buddhist Theory of rebirth-Linking (patisandhi) see also
- sommaire rebirth le rebirth qu est ce que c est applications ...
- rebirth cycle details rebirth cycle watercolor image size 8 1 2 x 11 ...
- rebirth (a precious Name or a Smile) Exper Chaotic Flow
- rebirth Number Two HOME
- rebirth Painting by Oni H - rebirth Fine Art Prints and Posters for ...