Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RABBET
In which Scrabble dictionary does RABBET exist?
Definitions of RABBET in dictionaries:
- noun - a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
- verb - join with a rabbet joint
- verb - cut a rectangular groove into
- A cut or groove along or near the edge of a piece of wood that allows another piece to fit into it to form a joint.
- A joint so made.
- To cut a rabbet in.
- To be joined by a rabbet.
- v - to cut a groove in
There are 6 letters in RABBET: A B B E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RABBET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RABBET plus a wildcard: RABBET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RABBET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RABBET
- Mega-rabbet Router Bit Set-Carbide Router Bits Router Bit Sets ...
- rabbet or rebate A rectangular recess made along an edge or any ...
- for larger illustration click on the photo
- The Project 1 by rabbette on deviantART
- LYNVINGEN BLOGG Kroppene vre Hvordan tler de belastningen fra ...
- VF sketch 3 by rabbette on deviantART
- Crabbetje Delft t Crabbetje Leiden Delft
- ... type of locking rabbet joint in front and dado in the rear as can
- 11 Tips for Dadoes & rabbets Gettysburg PA - Gettysburg PA cabinet ...
- Pinky and The Brain padding their parts by rabbette on deviantART