Scrabble word: RABBET
Is RABBET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RABBET in dictionaries:
- noun - a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
- verb - join with a rabbet joint
- verb - cut a rectangular groove into
- A cut or groove along or near the edge of a piece of wood that allows another piece to fit into it to form a joint.
- A joint so made.
- To cut a rabbet in.
- To be joined by a rabbet.
- verb - to cut a groove in
There are 6 letters in RABBET: A B B E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RABBET
Click to search all anagrams of RABBET plus a wildcard: RABBET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RABBET
Images for RABBET
Lookup in Wiki for RABBET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.